SolStar is the most trusted name in portable energy devices. We pride ourselves in providing the latest solar cell technology for electronic devices used by people who work and travel in remote places. The SolStar™ T-12g foldable solar charger provides an excellent choice for Globalstar satellite phone users who require lightweight, portable power. Achieve peace of mind knowing that you have a remote, portable power source for your Globalstar satellite phone, anywhere you trek or work on the planet! Phone not included.
- Easy to stow: Folds to fit in your pocket!
- Portable: Weighs just 1 lb (.4kg).
- Practical: Charge the phone while on the move.
- Smart: Be prepared for any emergency.
- Fully certified and tested for use with the Globalstar GSP 1600 satellite phone
- Talk all day on your Globalstar phone connected to the SolStarTM T 12g solar charger in sunny conditions
- Incorporates the most advanced thin-film, solar cells available
- Charges the Globalstar GSP 1600 battery in approx. 3 hours in full sun
- One year warranty
- Grommets allow tie-down for stationary charging or when on the go
- Includes Female Adaptor, FA-1T
- Requires Globalstar Auto Accessory Adapter CLA-1600 (not included)
Dimensions and Weight
9" (229mm) x 5" (127mm) x 0.7" (18mm)
Unfolded: 29.5" (749mm) x 18" (457mm) x 0.03" (0.75mm)
Weight: 0.9 lb (0.4kg)
Max Power to Weight Ratio: 13.3 watt/lb (30 watt/kg)
Electrical & Thermal Specifications
Typical Current (milliamps) at STC* (at 11V) 800
Nominal Operating Voltage 12V CLA**
Typical Power (Watts) at STC* 11
Maximum Limit for Open Circuit Voltage 15.6V
Maximum Power (Watts) 12
Power (% / C) -0.6
Voltage (% / C) -0.6
Cell Temperature Operating Range -40º F to 176º F / -40º C to 80º C
* Data at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
STC: Irradiance level 1,000W / m2, spectrum AM 1.5 and cell temperature 25º C
** Cigarette Lighter Adapters (CLAs) typically operate best between 11V and 14.5V
Globalstar Auto Accessory Adapter (CLA-1600, not included)
Female Adapter, FA-1T (included)