The SolStarTM™ T-12i charger has enough power for all Iridium satellite phone models. The panel stowes easily in your pocket while you adventure or work across the planet. Grommets enable secure tie down (in cases of wind or while on the move) Phone not included.
- Easy to stow: Folds to fit in your pocket!
- Portable: Weighs just 1 lb (.4kg).
- Practical: Charge the phone while on the move.
- Smart: Be prepared for any emergency.
- Fully certified and tested for use with all Iridium satellite phones
- Performs well in hot and cold, weather resistant
- Easy to stow (folds to size of pocket scheduler and weighs 1 lb.)
- Incorporates the most advanced thin-film, solar cells available
- In optimal sunlight, charge times are similar to the AC Travel Charger
- Batteries must be in phone while using SolStar solar charger
- Grommets enable secure tie-down (in cases of wind or while on the move)
- One year warranty
- Includes Female Adaptor for Iridium Phones
- Requires Auto Accessory Adapter for 9505/9500 or 9505A Iridium phone
Dimensions and Weight
9" (229mm) x 5" (127mm) x 0.7" (18mm)
Unfolded: 29.5" (749mm) x 18" (457mm) x 0.03" (0.75mm)
Weight: 0.9 lb (0.4kg)
Max Power to Weight Ratio: 13.3 watt/lb (30 watt/kg)
Electrical & Thermal Specifications
Typical Current (milliamps) at STC* (at 11V) 800
Nominal Operating Voltage 12V CLA**
Typical Power (Watts) at STC* 11
Maximum Limit for Open Circuit Voltage 15.6V
Maximum Power (Watts) 12
Power (% / C) -0.6
Voltage (% / C) -0.6
Cell Temperature Operating Range -40º F to 176º F / -40º C to 80º C
* Data at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
STC: Irradiance level 1,000W / m2, spectrum AM 1.5 and cell temperature 25º C
** Cigarette Lighter Adapters (CLAs) typically operate best between 11V and 14.5V
Auto Accessory Adapter for Iridium 9505/9500
or 9505A phones (not included)
Iridium Female Adapter (included)
Auto Accessory for 9505/9500
Auto Accessory for 9505A